Last updated: October 16, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words with initial capital letters have meanings defined under the following conditions. The definitions provided here have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural form.
- Account: Refers to a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company: Refers to 102057776 Saskatchewan Corp, CreditGurus Marketing Canada, CreditGurus Fintech Solutions, located at Suite 229 116 Research Dr, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3R3.
- Country: Refers to Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Cookies: Refers to small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device: Refers to any device that can access the service, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data: Refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: Refers to the Website and web application provided by the Company.
- Service Provider: Refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service: Refers to any website or social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data: Refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the service or from the service infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- Website: Refers to Company, accessible from www.creditgurus.ca.
Consent to Use Personal Information
By using our Service, you hereby provide consent to Company, its affiliates, and service providers (collectively referred to as “Service Providers”) to collect, use, store, maintain, update, share, transfer, disclose, and provide access to your Personal Information (as defined below) in accordance with this Policy. The terms “I,” “me,” and “my” refer to the undersigned Applicant and, if applicable, each of the undersigned Co-Applicants, jointly and severally. The terms “you” and “your” refer to 102057776 Saskatchewan Corp, CreditGurus Marketing Canada, CreditGurus Fintech Solutions, its affiliates, and Service Providers involved in providing services related to a Transaction.
Personal Information Definition: Personal Information refers to all identifying information about you within our company profile, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social insurance number, driver’s license number, mother’s maiden name, employment history, income, information related to vehicle insurance policies (including coverage and claim information), and information concerning your credit, financial institution, or other person or entity, as well as all information provided by and relating to you in any credit application.
Accuracy of Information: You certify that all information provided by you in any credit application, card application, or other documentation given in connection with a Transaction is true and accurate.
Use of Personal Information
By providing your Personal Information, you authorize and consent to the use of your Personal Information by CreditGurus for the purpose of initiating, processing, or executing any Transaction requested by you and all reasonable purposes related thereto, including but not limited to:
Legal, regulatory, audit, risk assessment, processing, and security purposes (including fraud prevention).
Conducting credit investigations concerning you from time to time in connection with a Transaction.
Please note that CreditGurus’ credit investigation and analysis will not affect your credit score.
Exchanging your Personal Information with any credit reporting agency or credit bureau for considering or proceeding with a transaction.
Review, Update, and Opt-Out
You acknowledge that you can review and update any Personal Information retained by Company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 877-260-4878. Additionally, you have the option to opt out of certain uses of your Personal Information. However, you recognize that opting out may prevent the completion of the transaction or the provision of other services.