Last updated: February 13, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 10205776 Saskatchewan Corp dba CreditGurus Marketing Canada or CreditGurus, 1015 Patrick Cres, 209.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Saskatchewan, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to CreditGurus, accessible from www.creditgurus.ca
CONSENT TO USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
CreditGurus or CreditGurus Marketing Canada or their credit rebuilding, repairing, restructuring or resetting partners.
1. In this consent:
(a) the words “I,” “me” and “my” refer to the undersigned Applicant and, if applicable, to each of the undersigned Co-Applicants, jointly and severally, and (b) the words “you” and “your” refers to each of, CreditGurus Marketing Canada and their respective affiliates and successors and assigns, as well as their respective service providers involved in providing services related to a Transaction (the “Service Providers”).
(b) “use” or “using” includes collecting, copying, storing, maintaining, updating, sharing, transferring, disclosing, and providing access to Personal Information (as defined below) in accordance with this Consent.
(c) “Personal Information” means all identifying information about me, and includes, but may not be limited to: my name; address; telephone number; date of birth; social insurance number; driver’s license number; mother’s maiden name; my employment history; income; information related to vehicle insurance policies, including but not limited to coverage and claim information; and information concerning my credit, including, information obtained through a credit reporting agency or credit investigation or from a credit bureau or financial institution or other person or entity, and all information provided by and relating to me in any credit application.
2. I certify that all information provided by me in any credit application, card application or other documentation given in connection with a Transaction is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
3. I AUTHORIZE AND CONSENT TO THE USE BY YOU OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING, PROCESSING OR EXECUTING ANY TRANSACTION REQUESTED BY ME, AND ALL REASONABLE PURPOSES RELATED THERETO, including:
(a) For legal, regulatory, audit, risk assessment, processing and security purposes (including fraud prevention).
(b) To conduct credit investigations concerning me from time to time in connection with a Transaction; **CreditGurus credit investigation will not affect your credit score. **
(c) To exchange my Personal Information with any credit reporting agency, or credit bureau, considering or proceeding with a Transaction.
4. I acknowledge that, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306-291-2539, I may: (1) review and update any Personal Information retained by CreditGurus and the finance specialist; and (2) opt out of uses of my Personal Information, provided that I recognize that any such opt-out may prevent completion of the Transaction or of otherwise-provided services.